Apple Annie's Photo Policy
Apple Annie’s Orchard and Apple Annie’s Produce & Pumpkins are popular locations for photography. Professional and novice photographers and their clients are permitted on our farms under the following guidelines:
- You are welcome to take photos in the orchard or farm during REGULAR business hours. No one is allowed on property after business hours without a special appointment (see below).
- Families enjoying a day on our farms during REGULAR business hours, July - October, are welcome to take as many photos as they would like. If you have any you’d like to share with us for publicity purposes, please send them to
, along with a written statement giving us your permission to use the photo, the name of the people in the photo, their ages and the name of photographer.
- Photography is allowed only in areas of the orchard or farm that are open to the public (this changes from day to day). You must check in with our manager on duty to find out what areas you may enter. You must be finished by our closing time (unless special arrangements have been made).
- If you wish to enter the orchard or farm before or after business hours (which change during the season), you must make an appointment in advance. We will attempt to schedule staff to be on-site. If we can staff it, the charge is $50 per hour, payable on site by cash or check.
- All orchard and farm policies must be followed. You must remain in designated open areas, and pay for any fruit or produce you pick. Please do not climb trees, waste fruit or produce, litter, or act in any unsafe manner.
- There is no charge to use the location during business hours IF you provide us with quality photos that we could use for marketing purposes, with permissions. If you are unable do this, the charge is $50 per hour, payable by cash or check on-site.
- If you are taking photography/videography for advertising or mass media purposes, please contact us in advance; we are happy to work with you.
- Please respect our private property, help us keep the insurance man happy and enjoy your photos and memories of the orchard and farm by following our guidelines!
For photos at Apple Annie’s Orchard, please email Anne at .
For photos at Apple Annie’s Produce & Pumpkins, please email Alicia at .