Apple Annie’s is YOUR family’s farm for great family fun, with special events scheduled for both of our farming locations. We invite you to make plans to bring your family and enjoy a wonderful day together!
Upcoming Events 2015:
Sweet Corn Festival: July 11-12, 18-19 (Produce Farm)
- Best Sweet Corn in Southern Arizona!
- Fresh Roasted sweet corn on the cob available; dip your corn cob into warm butter and chose from a wide variety of seasonings to sprinkle onto your corn. $3.00/ear or 2 for $5.00
- Fresh picked sweet corn available for purchase; Dozen $5.99 and ½ dozen $3.99
- Try a free sample of the best sweet corn in the area!
- Sweet Corn Recipes and how-to freeze and care for your sweet corn will be available to take home.
- Corn recipe demo or corn gadget demo each Saturday (11th and 18th) at 1:00pm.
Peach Mania: July 18-19, 25-26, August 1-2, 8-9, & 15-16 (Orchard)
- A celebration of Willcox Peaches, featuring sweet & juicy tree-ripened peaches!
- The 16th annual Peach Mania starts with a delicious “All You Can Eat” Peaches & Pancakes breakfast served from 7:30 AM-10:30 AM each Saturday and Sunday.
- Take a free wagon ride and experience the fun of picking your own peaches!
- Enjoy free samples of peaches and dozens of peach products.
- Sit in the shade of our peach orchard and enjoy a slice of homemade peach pie or a bowl of homemade peach ice cream.
- Apple-smoked burger lunches will be served daily from 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
- A perfect way to spend a memorable day with family and friends!
- ****Craft Fair on the weekend of August 2-3
o Crafters from around Arizona will be set up from 8 AM – 4 PM each day with beautiful handmade crafts for sale.
Watermelon Weekend: July 25-26, August 1-2 (Produce Farm)
- Enjoy a free sample of our super juicy and super sweet watermelon.
- Guess the weight of the watermelon and you could win a free watermelon for guessing the correct weight.
- Guess the EXACT weight of the watermelon you are purchasing and you can have it for free! (1 guess per family)
Salsa Fiesta: August 8-9, 15-16 (Produce Farm)
- Come try free samples of our homemade salsas.
- All salsas will be 20% off; Tomatoes, Chili Peppers and Jalapenos will all be 20% off when you buy 5 lbs. or more.
- FREE Salsa Recipes! Take home free, delicious Salsa recipes and make your own at home.
Farmer John’s Birthday Weekend & Willcox March for Zane/Orchard Dash 5K 2015: August 22-23 (Orchard/Produce Farm)
- To celebrate Farmer John’s birthday, all of the You-Pick vegetables at Apple Annie’s Produce & Pumpkins will be specially priced at 20% off!
- In honor & memory of our grandson Zane, who shares Farmer John’s birthday, 100% of today’s Burger Barn breakfast and lunch proceeds will be donated to March of Dimes.
- Please come enjoy a delicious all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast or burger lunch and help a wonderful cause! Breakfast served 7:30-10:30 and lunch 11:30 AM – 3 PM at the orchard location.
**The March for Zane will be held at Apple Annie’s Orchard on Saturday, August 22, check-in starts at 7 AM the 5K race starts at 8 AM and the 1K and 5K walks start at 9 AM, register now! For more information visit www.facebook.com/marchforzane and “like” to be up-to-date on this great event! Click here to see 5K race results.
Green Chili Roast: September 5-6, 12-13 (Produce Farm)
- Enjoy yummy green chili ice cream for purchase at the Orchard
- Free samples of roasted green chilies at the Produce Farm
- Free samples of fresh green chilies
- Buy 40lbs of green chilies, jalapenos, Poblanos or any other chili we grow and we will roast them for free! We grow 8 different kinds of chilies!
o You can pick your own or chose from the already picked selection available
- Already fresh roasted green chilies available for purchase. Bagged in quart size bags and gallon sized bags.
- Roasted green chilies also available to add to your burger at lunch in the Burger Barn at the Orchard
Apple Harvest Celebration 2015: August 29-31; September 5-6, & 12-13 (Orchard)
- Celebrate the peak of the apple season with tree-ripened Red Delicious, Golden Delicious and Rome Beauty apples.
- Experience the fun of picking your own apples, or select from already picked apples.
- Come early to enjoy the delicious “All You Can Eat” pancake breakfast served with hot apple topping or cider syrup, served each day from 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM. Apple-smoked burger lunches will be served from 11:30 AM – 3 PM.
- Free wagon rides will take you to the orchards for picking;
- Asian pears will also be available for picking.
- Homemade apple pies are baked fresh daily, and don’t miss the delicious “apple crumb pie ice cream”, made in our Amish ice cream freezer.
- **September 12 Tractor Pull, Antique tractor show
My-Oh-My Apple Pie Weekend & Country Craft Fair 2015: September 19-20 (Orchard)
- A celebration of all things Apple Pie!
- Start your day with our famed “All-You-Can Eat” pancake with apple pie syrup breakfast, served both mornings from 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM.
- Enjoy free samples of our scrumptious apple pies!
- Indulge in homemade Apple Crumb Pie ice cream!
- Apple-smoked burger lunches served 11:30 AM – 3 PM.
- Complimentary wagon rides to the orchard for pick-your-own apples.
- Crafters from around Arizona will be set up from 8 AM – 4 PM each day with beautiful handmade crafts for sale.
- ”My-Oh-My Apple Pie“ is a great way to celebrate the beginning of fall!
Fall Pumpkin Celebration 2015 (Produce Farm)
September 19-20 (Pumpkins Only)
September 26-27 (Pumpkins and Corn Maze)
October 3-4 (Pumpkins and Corn Maze)
October 10-11 (Pumpkins and Corn Maze)
October 17-18 (Pumpkins and Corn Maze)
October 24-25 (Pumpkins and Corn Maze)
October 31 (Pumpkins and Corn Maze)
- Enjoy old-fashioned family fun picking your own pumpkins, fall vegetables at the Farm and apples at the Orchard.
- Pumpkins of all Shapes, sizes and colors will be available for picking in our huge pumpkin patch. Already picked pumpkins will be available at the pumpkin stand.
- Don’t miss out on Arizona’s largest and absolutely amazing CORN MAZE; with 2 levels of difficulty it’s perfect for the entire family! Tons of fun for the whole family!
- Don’t forget to bring your camera and a jacket, fall days can be quite cool here in Willcox!
- A portion of the proceeds from all Apple Annie’s special events will benefit the Lupus Foundation of Southern Arizona, March of Dimes and Youth Haven Ranch. Over the last eleven years over $82,500 has been donated to these tremendous organizations!
- At the Orchard location,
o Come early and enjoy a delicious “All-You-Can-Eat” Pumpkin and Buttermilk pancake breakfast served from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM,
o Partake in the Apple Smoked Burger lunch served from 11:30 AM – 4 PM.
o Enjoy Delicious Homemade pumpkin ice-cream, Pumpkin pies, Pumpkin bread and homemade cider donuts.